Youth.ROC is a charitable project that serves for youngsters under RunOurCity Foundation Limited. It provides 8 sections fun-oriented distance running training for 18 hours in total. The project aims at cultivating the Marathon spirit, raising self-esteem and enlarging social network among youngsters, and accomplishing full-scale development. Through distance running, they are encouraged to deepen the knowledge from district to district. Their confidence is strengthened and physical fitness is boosted. There are 6,000 participants till now. We were glad to receive support from MTR again and introducing the “18 districts. MTR x Youth.ROC” training campaign, which allows youngsters to build up confidence by distance running, even giving back to the society and spreading positive vibes in town!
We are now inviting your school to become our training partners and influent life by running our city!
The details of the plan are as follows:
- June to September 2017 – Recruiting schools from 18 districts
- September to December 2017 – Distance running training by Youth.ROC
- January to April 2018 – Society events (details to be confirmed)
1) Number of participants per class:
There are at least 15 students and 20 to the max per class. (Please contact us for arrangement when exceeding the maximum number of participants.)
2) Certificates distribution:
– Students who attend 6 sections or above would receive a certificate.
– Students who attend 8 sections would receive an attendance medal for praising.
– Students who passed the “10km test” in the 8 th section, would receive a 10km medal.
– Each section lasts for 2 to 2.5 hours.
“18 districts. MTR x Youth.ROC” was sponsored by the MTR
4) Run with MTR staff:
The MTR staff would like to run with the youngsters in order to communicate and encourage each other.
5) We would contact the applicants within 14 working days after receiving the application
6) For any enquiries, please call 852 3590 6980 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org